To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mary's Modern Chevron Quilt

Love all the interesting modern quilts that people are bringing in these days. Mary brought this one along with a few more traditional ones. She knew she wanted circles and I also like the idea of soft quilting complimenting the linear lines of the chevron design.

I must admit, choosing a quilting design for these so called modern quilts is a bit of a challenge for me at times -  I'll definitely have to work on that.  I have been on line but it seems that a large number of the people quilting these, really really like very dense quilting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers