To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, July 18, 2014

Jelly Stone Park pieced by Tanya

Tanya is a lovely young women whom I have watched mature in her quilting over the past few years.  Although Tanya was a good quilter from the start her self confidence took a little while to catch up to her abilities. Beautiful job as usual my dear, keep up the awesome work, can't wait to see the next one.

This quilt is called Jelly Stone Park by Legacy Patterns.

Freehand leaf/swirl design, Tutti 100% variegated cotton thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.







2 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, you make me smile. Thank you for always being my biggest cheerleader my friend. As always, your quilting finishes this quilt just beautifully. I can't wait to see it in person. And the next one is going to blow your mind!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers