To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chopsticks - Pieced by Kim

Here is another beauty pieced by Kim.  Great choice of fabrics Kim - awesome job.

I've quilted this pattern a few times now and am bound and determined I will someday make this quilt.  In case any of you reading my blog feel the same I've attached the link to Jaybird Quilts who designed the pattern and where it would be available.

http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/2011/04/chopsticks.html

Freehand soft floral quilting design using a very soft aqua variegated thread - Tutti by Wonderfil.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers