To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Butternut & Blue (Barbara Brackman) by Lisa K

This beautifully pieced civil war quilt was made by Lisa K.  The design and pattern is by Barbara Brackman called "Butternut & Blue".

The quilting on this beauty is what I consider lite custom quilting consisting of feathery ferns in the borders, specific designs in the sashings and some freehand feather swirls in the center of the quilt.  My lite custom does not include any stitching in the ditch.  This is a great alternative to my full blown custom quilting and the cost would be approx. 30% less.







2 comments:

Followers