To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Scrappy Stars & Funky Hearts

No I did not piece this quilt - Sheila did.  Most of my customers and friends know I love playing with my scraps and try to turn one or two scrappy quilts out each year.  There is one on the go at present but is still a while away from completion. Stay tunned.

This very large scrappy quilt was made by customer and guild member Sheila.  I think it may be a toss up between my friend Maxine and Sheila as to who turns out more quilts.  They sure are busy ladies and both do a wonderful job. 

The quilting is freehand funky hearts and the thread it a variegated 100% cotton - Tutti by Wonderfil.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers