To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Beautiful Batiks - compiled by Pat to make a gorgeous quilt

This is a wonderful display of the beautiful batik fabrics that are out there in the marketplace.  Pat did an awesome job compiling these fabric and I think she mentioned the pattern was called "Strawberry Fields".  The quilting is an allover freehand double swirl using a gorgeous 100% cotton vareigated thread - Tutti by Wonderfil.





 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful quilt and quilting Nancy - and I see you've got a new machine! Congratulations! I'm loving my new machine! Hopefully I'll make the next LA meeting in May when my life settles down a bit! Bev

    ReplyDelete

Followers