To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Soft and Elegant Sample Quilt by Susan

Susan did an awesome job on this beautiful sampler quilt.  She mentioned this was a Block of the Month at a local quilt store that has since closed called "Freckles".

Because of the soft tones of the fabrics Susan wanted a very soft allover pattern and chose a pantograph called Dusty Miller by Patricia Ritter - one of my favorites as well.  I used a lovely off white matt thread - 100% Egyptian cotton - Konfetti by Wonderfil



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers