To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blitzer Doubled - by Grandma Glenna

Customer Glenna called this quilt Blitzer.  She turned two identical quilt over to me for quilting.  These quilts will be gifts for 2 of her grandaughters at Christmas - I think she said one was 3 and the other 5.  The fabric had a wonderful sparkle to it and showed up the quilting perfectly.

I used a silver polyester thread and the quilting was freehand holy leaves/swirls with the occasional snowflakes thrown in. I also did a bit of custom around the corner holy motifes - nothing spectacular but effective.  Glenna was so excited when she saw the snowflakes and all in all was very happy with the quilts.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers