To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In Full Bloom - McKenna Ryan by customer Karonne

This is the first McKenna Ryan quilt I've done and I must admit I was a bit nervous.  The customer picked it up this morning and was very pleased with what I did.  Yes - this is me doing the happy dance. When someone puts so much time and effort into making such a beautiful quilt it is a bit stressful working on it.

I did a lot of stitching around the applique and a few of the larger blocks needed a bit of fill to define the applique work.  I used Hobbs 80/20 batting and Invisifil thread by Wonderfil.

 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Followers