To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, November 30, 2012

Lisa & Mom's Special Gift

Some of you may remember mid year a customer/friend Lisa brought me 4 quilts her and her mother pieced while visiting together on Lisa's Christmas visit with her Mom down east.  Lisa and her Mom graciously made these quilts to be given to someone special who would enjoy them and was maybe down on some hard luck.

This is the 4th and last quilt (I never did say I was fast).  I had fun testing out a new freehand design I'm calling "double swirls" - still needs some work but I think I'm liking it.

These quilts will be going to Brenda's House here in Calgary (a transitional home for families getting back on their feet).  Bless you ladies - I'm sure they will greatly appreciated.



 
If you'd like to know more about Brenda's House I've attached the link below
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers