To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, January 12, 2015

Memory Quilt for Tanys in Medicine Hat

Last year I was asked to make a memory quilt for a lady in Medicine Hat - Bobbi-Jo. 
Some of you may remember she chose the Paper Heart pattern by Tula Pink.  Well a few months ago Bobbi-Jo's sister Tanys asked that I make her a memory quilt as well.  All she had was a photo with appliqued hearts forming another heart.  This is my rendition of the photo and the finished quilt.





2 comments:

  1. That's lovely Nancy---and applique is a great way to make a memory quilt, not so worried about stretch and different weaves that way. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. I don't do a lot of appliqué but I like the idea of the hearts made from her moms clothing. Tanys was happy and that's what counts.

      Delete

Followers