To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, January 31, 2015

I'm Still Here and Working Away!

I know some of you are wondering where I've been and what I've been up to?  I even received a phone call from a friend wondering if I was OK because I haven't posted very much lately - LOL.  Rest assured everyone, I am just fine and believe it or not working away in the studio - as usual.  I have one custom quilt to post but will wait until the customer picks it up later today, so stay tuned.

Here is a bit of a tease as to what I'm working on now.  Love these wool wall quilts - so much fun to work on.  What a wonderful day to just look outside (winter is back in Calgary) and turn back to the machine and do what I love - quilt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers