To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Grinch Quilt made by Laura M for her family!

I understand that this is the most current Grinch fabric and  Laura, with a bit of help from sister Julie made this adorable Grinch Christmas quilt for Laura's children.  I don't know Laura 1 quilt for 5 children - they'll have to pick straws to see who gets to cuddle with it when.

Love love love these Grinch fabrics.  Great work ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers