To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another Awesome Christmas Gift - by Julie K

Julie K made this wonderful quilt for her daughter attending university in the states.  Now I have to say - Julie is a fairly new quilter and speaking from experience these t-shirt quilts are not the easiest quilts to put together.  Well let me tell you - Julie aced the construction (perfectly square and straight) and I'm in awe of the great job she did.  Although after saying that and over the last while getting to know Julie a bit more I can't say I'm really surprised.

Julie is my only customer that asks for stipple quilting and is always so appreciative whenever she receives her finished quilts.   Julie also used black minkie on the back making this such a warm and cozy quilt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers