To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, June 14, 2013

Fairy Block Quilt by Mom or Daughter

This lovely quilt was made by either Alexandra or Beth, her mother.  Alexandra brings in quilts for them both and I'll have to ensure I confirm who made which one.    Regardless isn't it a lovely cheery quilt and I'm sure some your person is going to be over the moon with it.

The quilting is all over freehand - daisies/hearts/swirls adding to the femininity of this quilt.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers