To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, June 7, 2013

"City Park" by Mary

I love these modern quilts that are coming into the studio - this one is called "City Park" and pieced by Mary for her son.  Lovely job Mary and I know your son will be very pleased with his new quilt.

I must admit though that I'm finding it a bit of a challenge to come up with cool freehand designs to compliment these modern quilts. I'll have to get my sketch pad out and try to come up with a few more designs.

The quilting on Mary's quilt is freehand spirals using a variegated thread Tutti by Wonderfil and Warm & Natural batting.




 




 

1 comment:

Followers