To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, June 14, 2013

Birthday Quilt for Hubby - by Tanya

This wonderful quilt was made by Tanya for her hubby as a special birthday gift.  Tanya included an array of denim fabric from family members making this even more special.

The quilting is an all over double swirl with hubby's name thrown in here and there.  I was a bit nervous because of the thickness so changed to a larger need making the quilting a non issue.
Tutti variegated cotton thread was used and Tanya didn't want any batting at all.


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Nancy...as always, your quilting completes my quilt beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Followers