To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Priceless Gift by Nazlin

I'm always touched when I receive a photo quilt to do quilting on.  The hours and hours of work that go into these quilts is absolutely amazing and I can feel the love in each block, each stitch and each photo.  This quilt is a gift from Nazlin to her sister-in-law on a very special birthday and a surprise at that.  I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Nazlin's sister-in-law opened this very personal gift - I'm sure there were a few tears shed.

The quilting is a simple allover swirl going around the photos, the thread was a beautiful variegated - Mirage by Wonderfil to compliment the gorgeous batiks Nazlin used.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers