To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Metro Link by Lisa

This is a wonderful example of some of the modern quilts coming into the studio.  Lisa made this quilt for her 16 year old son and I think she was right on when she chose the pattern.  Lisa said the pattern was called "Metro Links" and I thinks it is absolutely perfect for a young man.

The quilting is freehand spirals, batting is Hobbs 80/20 and the thread a variegated cotton (Tutti) by Wonderfil.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers