To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, March 15, 2013

Amy Butler quilt by Karen

I have to say I love my work here in the studio.  I get to see such wonderful quilts and all the amazing fabric that is coming out - what more could a person ask for.  Karen did mention that this is a line from Amy Butler with the back being an oh so cozy minkie fabric.

Karen asked for a swirly flower quilting design on this colorful quilt and was very pleased when she saw I came up with exactly what she had envisioned.  The quilting is freehand, batting is Hobbs 80/20 and the thread is a lovely variegated 100% cotton - Tutti by Wonderfil.








 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers