To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, February 24, 2012

Jewels of Bali - Customer Custom Quilt

I love this quilt and if I remember correctly my customer Catherine mentioned that it was a Block of the Month at our local quilt store "Along Came Quilting" and is called "Jewels of Bali".

The quilting was all freehand with a lot of ruler work. The borders have freehand ferns in them to compliment the fabric.  It was so much fun trying to put something different in each block without doing too much.  I used wool batting and love the definition it give this quilt.  My thread of choice was Invisifil by Wonderfil.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers