To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, February 27, 2012

Yummy Bright Colorful Quilt - Freehand Quilting - Wool Batting

This delightfully bright and beautiful customer quilt just made me feel sooooo good as I was quilting it. The pattern is fairly simple but the colors are wonderfully yummy. It's also amazing how wool batting will define the quilting and make even an ordinary freehand design "pop". The thread used was Tutti (100% cotton variegated) by Wonderfil.


3 comments:

  1. It's as lovely as you said it was. Very cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt. Nice to see solids used so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know "how the dickens" she got all those little rectangles to line up so beautifully..... Jane

    ReplyDelete

Followers