To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, November 21, 2014

Shelly spending time with the Grinch again

I think these may be the 3rd and 4th Grinch quilts Shelly has made for her family.  I was hoping to make one thisyear but it will not happen, but I sure think they're sooooo cute.

Great job Shelly!  Freehand Christmas quilting design on both using a red Tutti variegated thread on one and a green variegated thread on the second.and Hobbs 80/20 batting.  Shelly made them extra cozy by using minkie for the backs of both.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers