To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, November 10, 2014

Gorgeous - Kaffe Fassett Quilt by Elizabeth

Wow - how about these amazing florals from a Kaffe Fassett collection.  Elizabeth loves Kaffe's bright and colorful fabrics and has made a number of quilts using his gorgeous fabrics. I think she does an awesome job coordinating them, don't you?

I loved doing the quilting on this beauty because I got to see all these fabrics up close and if you are into flowers (did I mention Elizabeth definitely is) - you will absolutely love love love his beautiful fabrics.  I was amazed at the vibrant prints and colors - what a great job the mill did when printing these.

Because the fabrics are very busy a freehand allover soft floral design was in order to just give this beauty texture.  Hobbs 80/20 batting and Silco multicolored variegated thread by Wonderfil was used.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers