To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, October 24, 2014

Sooo Sweet Baby Quilt by Susan

Isn't this a lovely soft colored baby quilt.  I must admit, I love the baby quilts that are coming through the studio.  Some traditional patterns with modern fabrics and some just modern patterns and current modern fabrics.  The lines of fabrics are amazing and hats off to the designers - you're all doing such a wonderful job coordinating fabrics and making it much easier for the quilt piecers that struggle with putting fabrics together.

I might add, Susan does not struggle with anything - her choices of fabrics and her piecing is always impeccable. Susan mentioned this is a pattern called "Sunny Trails" from Moda Bake Shop.

Freehand quilting - heart design. The thread used was a cream color cotton, Konfetti by Wonderfil.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers