To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Great Friends Always Coming Forward

This quilt is a wonderful example of my great friends always willing to help.  Most of my close friends know I work with Victoria Quilts in preparing quilts that are gifted to anyone facing the challenge of a battle with cancer.

I always try to keep a number of kits here in the studio for anyone willing to piece a top for this very worthwhile organization.  The fabric is all there and all that needs to be done is the piecing of the top.  You don't have to supply anything but your time, thread, love and prayers.

My friend Max is always willing to take a kit home and sews it up in record time.  This is a great example of a fairly simple quilt design that just turned out beautiful.  Thank you Max for your great work - it really is appreciated.




 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! I love how your quilting takes the quilt top to the next level. What a great result from your collaboration.

    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely. Love the fabrics and the quilting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Followers