To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Very Hungry Caterpillar by Sheila

Sheila R brought in this adorable Very Hungry Caterpillar panel quilt.  How adorable is this and didn't it turn out awesome!

Sheila saw another one on my blog that my friend Doris had made for her grandson and went hunting.  Well Sheila good for you - you found it and did a great job putting it together.

Freehand bubble quilting design - adding the odd butterfly here and there.  The tread is a gorgeous multi colored polyester - Mirage by Wonderfil.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers