To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, March 24, 2014

Feather Bed Quilt pieced by Julie

This is a great quilt pattern called "Feather Bed Quilt" by Anna Marie Horner.  Julie did a wonderful job piecing this beauty, although she did mention that at times it was a bit of a challenge.  Julie made this quilt for her daughter who is in university down south.  Julie is the only customer of mine that loves the large stipple quilting design on her quilts and although every once and a while I can talk her into something else she usually reverts back to the large stipple.

I used a 100% cotton variegated thread Tutti by Wonderfil and Julie agreed on the Dream Puff batting.  I love the texture the batting gives to this quilt - she did too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers