To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, October 5, 2013

"Sakura Park" by Tanya D

I love this quilt and Tanya`s choice of colors and fabric.  It is such a girlie girl quilt and I loved quilting it.   When Tanya brought in this quilt she asked for daisies or hearts for the quilting design.  I incorporated both of these designs on this lovely soft, cheery quilt called "Sakura Park".

The quilting is freehand daisies and hearts.  Hobbs 80-20 batting and a lovely soft cotton variegated thread - Tutti by Wonderfil.















2 comments:

  1. Thank you again Nancy for finishing my Falling Charms quilt so beautifully! I've shown it to a few people and they just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kind words are always appreciated Tanya and thank you for your continued support.

    ReplyDelete

Followers