To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Awesome Gift by Lori T

Lori made this quilt for someone special who is associated with her place of employment.  I can't recall if this person is retiring or was just in need of a beautiful gift.

The fall colors are wonderful and Lori did an awesome job coordinating these wonderful fabrics.  The quilting is freehand leaves/swirls with freehand writing in a few chosen blocks.












1 comment:

  1. Thank Nancy! Sally loved this quilt! I made her cry! We presented it to Sally at our Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete

Followers