To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beautiful Cheery Quilt with Freehand Flowers

This is a wonderful quilt that was done for Victoria Quilts.  I can't help but think that this quilt will put a smile on the persons face receiving it and hopefully help while they are going through their challenge.

Our Victoria Quilt chapter here in Calgary now has a facebook page - please check it out  https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/CalgaryBranchVQC

I just couldn't help but put some freehand flowers on this lovely cheery quilt.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers