To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Apple Blossom Quilt" - for a friend

Customer Vange made this adorable apple quilt for a friend of her's in Winnipeg. Vange did a great job incorporating this fun novelty fabric into a meaningful quilt for her friend. There is more of a story to this quilt but all I remember is Vange referring to an apple tree, apple pies and friendship.  I would love to see the friends face when Vange presents her with this lovely token of friendship.

The quilting is freehand soft swirls - but Vange and I decided we'd call them "apple blossoms". Well it's her quilt and my quilting which gives us the right to call it anything we want - right!

Of course the thread was 100% cotton (Tutti by Wonderfil) and the batting was Hobbs 80/20 giving the quilt a nice soft loft.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers