To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Scrappy Star

I did find a bit of time last week to quilt one of my own quilts.  As most of my friends and customers know, I love playing with my scraps and coming up with some interesting scrappy quilts. Some I use patterns and some I just fly by the seat of my pants.  Unfortunately I'm not very imaginitive when it comes to naming them and I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of patterns called Scrappy Stars.

I usually use the Square'n Square quilting technique by Jodi Barrows as it is definitely one of my favorites and has been for many years and this quilt was no exception.

For the quilting I did a pantograph called "Harvest Winds" by Patricia Ritter. Warm and Natural 50/50 batting and a lovely variegated thread Tutti by Wonderfil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers