To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, June 4, 2012

Garden Wedding Ring

This beautiful Garden Wedding Ring quilt was made by new customer Bobbi over a span of a number of years.  We all have a few quilts that seem to go on forever - I know I do. I can't imagine the number of hours put into piecing this quilt - the applique alone!  Gorgeous, gorgeous quilt - and if I remember correctly she's keeping this one for herself.

The quilting is a combination of freehand leaf meander in the center and a lite custom swirl meander around the applique in the borders as per the customers choice.  The batting is Hobbs blend and the thread was a rayon blend by Ackerman with Invisifil by Wonderfil in the bobbin.




1 comment:

Followers