To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Customer Trunk Show

I have some wonderful customer quilts to share.  The first three are Susan's quilts. Susan gives me free reign for her quilting.   The first one is a double four patch and maybe because of the green color was reading botanical to me - so I did an allover freehand fern/swirl design.  Using variegated Mirage thread by Wonderfil.



This second quilt is call "Framed Nine Patch" .  Susan used some lovely ocean type fabric in the 9 patches so I thought freehand allover bubbles were in order. Variegated Mirage thread by Wonderfil was used.



This quaint little pastel quilt is so cute. Love Susan's fabric choices.  I did an allover freehand swirl with a funky flower thrown in here and there.  Again variegated Mirage thread by Wonderfil was used.  The second photo is the back of this pastel quilt. It's always so much fun to see what Susan has done for a back - it's a pleasant surprise and you can bet "perfectly pieced".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers