To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, August 15, 2011

Japanese Log Cabin - Freehand Quilting

A new customer Pauline brought me this lovely quilt which will be traveling across the pond to a lucky couple as a wedding gift.  This is a large 97" x 97" quilt and Pauline requested freehand quilting with leaves, ferns and swirls.  I used Wonderfil Mirage thread top and bottom and I think the thread color she chose really compliments the quilt and picked up a bit of the rust color in the small border. 




1 comment:

Followers