To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, May 27, 2016

Fun with Strings

Still feeling great and working on my own quilts I've had in the queue for a number of years.  This is a string quilt out of one of the Fons & Porter magazines a while back.  I decided it needed a bit of light custom quilting.  It's just fun being down in the studio again.




1 comment:

  1. Beberapa Cara Memenangkan Permainan Sabung Ayam Online Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bakarayam33033.blogspot.com/2018/08/panduan-memperkokoh-pukulan-ayam-pada.html/

    ReplyDelete

Followers