To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tetris Quilt for Chris

Who knew?  Tetris is celebrating their 30th anniversary.  Well I'm not even sure I know what Tetris is, but Chris, Amy's teenage son seemed quite excited that mom had made him this awesome Tetris quilt.  They asked that I include the odd 30's design to commemorate this special anniversary.  My aim is too please!

Freehand edge to edge quilting with a few special designs thrown in. Hobbs 80/20 batting and a beautiful variegated thread - Silco by Wonderfil really added to the colorful nature of this fun quilt.

Chris came with mom to pick the quilt up and was very very pleased - how cool!  I Love My Job!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers