To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, September 6, 2014

For sweet Olivia - Congratulations to Amy and her husband

When Amy dropped off this quilt top I wasn't able to meet sweet Olivia yet.  When Amy picked up this adorable quilt I was introduced to Miss Olivia, although I must say she slept through our first visit.  Congratulations to Amy and her husband on the arrival of a brand new beautiful baby girl.  For her arrival mom made her this fun modern style quilt - sooo sweet.

Freehand soft swirls, 100% cotton thread - Tutti by Wonderfil and a 100% cotton batting.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers