To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, August 22, 2014

Love Bird Lane - pieced by Gloria

Gloria put together this adorable applique quilt top called "Love Bird Lane".  I couldn't find the name of the designer but did find the block of the month is available from Hamel Fabrics at www.hamelsfabrics.com.

Gloria does some amazing applique work and gives me the honor and pleasure of finishing them up for her.  Each quilt she makes I am in awe of, beautiful work as usual Gloria.

Custom quilting on this beauty, with some feathers, piano keys, etc. etc..  Invisifil thread was used and Hobbs 80/20 batting.







2 comments:

Followers