To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, June 13, 2014

"Flowers in the Sunshine" - Pieced by Chelsea

Chelsea made this awesome quilt called "Flowers in the Sunshine"  - pattern by Sweet Jane. I'm attaching her blog for anyone interested in her patterns http://sweetjanesquilting.blogspot.ca/

 What a wonderful array of fabrics and a lovely pattern to showcase them.  Great job Chelsea!

Freehand soft floral quilting design, a lovely 100% cotton variegated thread Tutti by Wonderfil and Hobbs 80/20 batting.





1 comment:

  1. Nancy,
    Thank you for your lovely work. I can't take my eyes off this quilt and I'm not sure I can give it away now. I just love the finished product too much to part with it.

    Chelsea ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Followers