To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Modern Quilt for Hubby

Julie's hubby saw this very modern quilt in a magazine and mentioned to her he really liked the design, colors, etc.  What a gal - Julie hooped to it and whipped this beauty together in no time.  I know Julie mentioned this was either for Father's Day or for hubby's birthday and she had a challenge trying to make sure she could keep it a surprise.  Hubby's very lucky to have a wife like Julie and vise versa I'm sure.

Julie loves my freehand large meander and I admit that for this quilt the quilting design was spot on. Lovely 100% cotton variegated thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers