To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Caution - Curves Ahead" by Lisa K

I love everything about this quilt including the name "Caution, Curves Ahead".   Lisa mentioned it was a free monthly block demo by a local quilt shop - Traditional Pass Times.  Awesome job with the color choices and combinations Lisa..  Although she mentioned the top was make a few years ago it definitely fits into the new modern quilt category.  Sure hope to see this one and many of your others in the Heritage Park Quilt Festival in May Lisa.

Great job Lisa - I can't imagine working with all those curves!

I did a freehand spiral type quilting design.  Lisa chose a blue to yellow variegated cotton thread - Tutti by Wonderfil, and we used Hobbs 80/20 batting.



1 comment:

Followers