To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, January 24, 2014

Julie's Valentine Quilt - "Surrounded by Love"

Julie brought this cheery quilt and will be using it to decorate her home for St. Valentine's Day - isn't that sweet.  I must admit this is a holiday that I don't give much thought to and I guess it's because it's only a one day holiday, unlike Christmas where we can leave our Christmas quilts and decorations up until June - ok I'm not really that bad but you get what I mean.

Julie did a lovely job and the name is so sweet - "Surrounded by Love" - which I'm sure she definitely is!

Freehand quilting - hearts, swirls, etc. etc. etc.  Mirage thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers