To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Victoria Quilt donation by Sephanie L

A first time customer (Stephanie L) contacted me in October and asked if I could get the quilting done on a small quilt she had started a while back. When she was dropping her quilt off we started  chatting about Victoria Quilts and the wonderful work they do.

Stephanie came to pick up her finished quilt a bit latter and handed me a lovely top she had made - I can't remember now if she didn't like the pieced top or just felt she wanted to donate something to such a worthy cause.  The top was just a bit small so I found some coordinating fabric in my stash and added a bit of a border, quilted it with a freehand allover daisy pattern and finished it off with a bias binding. 

Stephanie thank you, thank you, thank you for your donation - I hope you are happy with the finished quilt.  You can be rest assured someone battling cancer will receive this lovely quilt and I'm sure it will put a smile on their face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers