To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Double Slice Layer Cake - Pieced by Tanya D

This lovely creation was made by Tanya as a gift for her mom - how wonderful.  I remember making my mom a quilt many years ago and how she cherished it until the end.

Tanya called this one "Double Slice Layer Cake" - I'm not sure who's pattern it is or which fabric line was used.  If you see this post Tanya please feel free to fill in the blanks.

The quilting is my standard freehand double swirl design, Hobbs 80/20 batting and a gorgeous polyester variegated thread Mirage by Wonderfil.





 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for yet another beautiful finish to my quilts.

    This fabric is called Indigo Crossing by Minick & Simpson for Moda fabrics.

    The pattern is Double Slice layer cake and the tutorial can be found on You Tube by searching just that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome my dear and thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete

Followers