To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, January 21, 2013

Quilt Designer Lisa R - Modern Flare

My lovely customer/friend Lisa R is well on her way to becoming an awesome quilt designer.  Lisa loves to design her own patterns  and shows no inhabitions what so ever (oh how I envy the young).  This, resulting in some great one of a kind quilts.  In my eyes this beauty has a very modern flare and is spot on with all the other modern quilts coming on stream.

This latest one Lisa compiled over the summer and brought it in to be quilted over the holidays.  Lisa knew exactly how she wanted it quilted and chose swirls to compliment the various sized appliqued circles Variegated cotton thread was used as well as Hobbs 80/20 batting.

 
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a beauty, the quilt, the design, the quilting and the colours, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers