To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, April 6, 2012

Brady's 1st Birthday Quilt

My dear friend and quilter Doris made this adorable quilt for her Grandson Brady who just turned 1 year old.  I love these soft fun flannel panels (how cute are those faces).  With a few borders, friend Max to do some embroidery, and a little quilting you have an awesome treasure for little Brady.

I did a bit of custom quilting on this just because it had a lot of open space and I wanted to spend more time with these fun animals. Doris was happy with the way it turned out and promised to get some photos of Brady and his special quilt Grandma Doris made.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - that is the most gorgeous little quilt i've ever seen......DORIS - it's too cute - you did some incredible organizing on this - co-ordinating with MAX AND NANCY - Do i detect that you'd do anything in the world for little Brady ...NANCY - your quilting is out of this world......you really got to know these little animals up close and personal....you brought them alive.......bet you didn't have any fun either.....YOU ARE AN UNBELIEVABLE QUILTER! JANE

    ReplyDelete

Followers