To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, June 17, 2011

Mount Royal University turns 100 Years Old

My girlfriend Jane made this amazing wall quilt as a gift for Mount Royal University's Centennial. The photos were taken from their archives and reworked - Jane told me the process but it was a while ago and rather than give you the incorrect information I won't give you any.  Imagine looking at this quilt and seeing your mother or grandmother in the photo's - how awesome.  I did quilt this beauty,only with an allover meander in the borders and a bit of accent quilting around the photo's.  Hat's off to Jane for taking on this project as Jane has only been quilting for a few years.  "What a wonderful gift"!




I'm attached a link to the Mount Royal University Centennial web site if you would like additional information on their celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers