To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, December 27, 2010

Custom Medalion Quilt




Well I finished up this custom quilt with a few days in 2010 to spare. Not that I set that as a goal but it gives me a bit of time to, as I call it "play".  I mentioned before this is a customer quilt made as a gift for her daughter.  It was a full custom quilt using Warm/Natural batting, and Wonderfil Invisifil thread.  The design on the half square triangles were created with a template and the center medalion was freehand (Mactavishing). The large border was a freehand allover meander.   I've had a few comments about getting a closer look - if you click on the photo itself you can get a bit closer.  I struggle with the photography - my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers